Is your family forced to deal with a legal dispute in the wake of a loved one’s death? Are you or your family members being deprived of your rightful inheritance or other benefits?
The Law Offices of C. Lee Hewitt can help. Our lawyers know how to handle estate disputes, including those that escalate to probate litigation. We are here to listen to you, learn about your loved one’s wishes and strive to see that they are carried out properly.
We have asserted our clients’ interests in estate and trust litigation for more than three decades. We handle a wide range of litigation, including:
- Disputes over trust administration, including issues with accounting and distribution of funds
- Minority shareholder disputes and other disagreements over business interests held in trust
- Breaches of fiduciary duty, including unsuitable investments and the failure to diversify investments
- Determination of heirs and beneficiaries
- Disputes related to the validity of a will or trust
- Modification of language in a will or trust
More Than 35 Years of Estate Planning Experience
Our law firm is known in Alameda County and the surrounding parts of California for our ability to get positive results for our clients. When you come to us, we will make you comfortable and confident that you made the right choice. We will work hard to get positive results in a probate litigation and estate dispute case.
We Can Handle Any Estate Dispute
Our attorneys can handle any type of probate or estate litigation matter. Essentially, these cases come in two forms: those that involve manipulation of a loved one or interference with estate planning prior to death, and those that involve mismanagement of an estate after death.
No matter what type of conflict has come up, our probate litigation and estate dispute lawyers can help.
Free Consultations — Reasonable Fees